ATE brake fluids
Optimum performance for brake systems based on glycol
The right solution for every requirement
When it starts to get complicated, that’s when we go into top gear
We have customised every ATE brake fluid to perfectly match its individual application. Viscosity and boiling point interact perfectly to allow the brakes to react quickly and reliably – for every vehicle and every application.
The right choice – guaranteed
From classic cars to small cars to saloons with ABS and ESP®, we have exactly the right brake fluid for every requirement. You can be sure that all the brake systems will function at their best.
High-quality additives in our brake fluids provide excellent protection against corrosion and fluid ageing. This makes the brakes more resistant and more durable – and consequently much safer in the long term.
More quality? Can’t be done!
Why be satisfied with the normal standards? The dry and wet boiling point levels of our brake fluids significantly exceed the existing legal and technical requirements.
Features & benefits of ATE brake fluids
- Comprehensive product range (DOT 3, DOT 4 or DOT 5.1 – we can supply every market and every customer with high-performance and ESP brake fluids)
- Numerous container sizes per quality grade
- Suitable for all established makes of vehicles
- Longer shelf life (thanks to high-quality metal cans)
- Years of expertise (in the development of brake fluids as original equipment in automotive brake assemblies)
- Optimised compatibility with the sealing materials for DOT brake fluids used in automobile and motorcycle brake systems
New design. Same high performance.
We’re changing the package design of our brake fluids to a uniform blue so that you can easily recognise our high-quality products. But of course only the packages will change; the products are the same.
New: ATE SUPER DOT 5.1 premium brake fluid
The new glycol-based DOT 5.1 brake fluid ensures top performance in hot as well as cold conditions. Its wet boiling point is 5°C higher than for ATE SL.6, and it has a longer changing interval – with similarly low viscosity. This makes DOT 5.1 ideal for vehicles with advanced driver assistance systems like ESP®, ABS and ASR.
Features & benefits
- Fast reaction time: Ideal for ESP®, ABS and ASR because it retains its low viscosity even at low temperatures (especially in the low temperature range down to -40 °C)
- Boiling points and viscosities that are better than in statutory and technical regulations
- Ideal for all applications (top performance in hot as well as cold conditions)
- Protection from corrosion by high-grade additives
- Meets all OEM requirements
- Available from Q2/2020
- Boiling point: 265°C
- Wet boiling point: 180°C
- Viscosity: 750 mm²/sec.
- Replacement interval up to 3 years, depending on use
- Container sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L