Wheel speed sensors
Measured by their success
Intelligent service for intelligent sensors
ATE offers you not only sophisticated products, but smart services too. This means that workshop procedures will flow more intelligently in future, saving you time and money – and soothing your nerves.
It’s all in the know-how
We know how intelligent sensors work and we enjoy sharing our experience with you – in special ABS/ESP training courses, for example, or with our detailed troubleshooting plan.
Getting going again fast
Our diagnostic tools help you to locate the fault.
Features & benefits
- Detection of the rotational direction
- Standstill detection
- The product range includes both active and passive wheel sensors
- Special training courses on modern electronic braking systems and their components are included in the ATE training offer
- Appropriate diagnostic equipment and tools are available for perfect diagnosis and repair – in the trade, in the workshop, in the ATE catalogue or on the Internet
- If the ABS fault lamp comes on, you have a wheel sensor troubleshooting chart ready at hand
- Make a direct contribution to a high level of driving safety, higher driving dynamics, more driving comfort, reduced fuel consumption, low emission values
- For all established makes of vehicles
wheel speed sensors sold
ATE RS1 Wheel Sensors (PDF)